Australian holiday

1:25 AMJennie Barck

This winter break me and my family went on a road trip to Western Australia, driving up and down the impressive coast and empty deserts. It's one of the most beautiful places I've ever seen in the sense that it's so diverse: it's literally got everything. Beaches, forests, deserts, caves and cities. Here are some of my favorite pictures from the trip.








 Bringing out the animal lover in me, me feeding a donkey, a horse and cuddling with a kangaroo.
 Australian sunsets are now officially my favorites, there were so many different kinds with different colours


 Some of the parrots there actually spoke: they said stuff like cheers and how you doin'





















Last but not least, some clothes I found on fleamarkets and factory outlet sales


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form