Post graduation joy and depression

9:01 AMJennie Barck

With graduation gone and high school out of the way, I'm feeling a bit empty and useless. What do I do with my time now that I don't have to wake up at 7 am every morning and spend the majority of my day sitting around? Obviously I can shop, hangout, sleep and eat more freely than ever and as much as I want to. Gladly I have had something productive to do with my time as well: I've had my first proper job working as a retail assistant at Esprit with 10hour shifts; it was quite the challenge for a first timer working in retail. Now I also got an internship with Seven Inch Stilettos, an amazing singaporean fashion blog, which has been keeping me busy for the past few days. It's literally the perfect job for me, I have the reigns on the social media where I get to make updates of the blog and post links to exciting fashion news and new music among other things. Soon enough I will be on my way back to Finland as well, where I will be helping out with renovating our new summer house. Anyway, here are pictures of my graduation day for you to enjoy and me to cry over since I will never be a high school senior ever again.









And here's a few selfies... I couldn't help myself, I'm not even sorry.





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form