september mood

9:37 AMJennie Barck

I'm going to start this little monthly series of posts that sum up my moods and feelings and inspirations of the month, including pictures, books, movies, music, designers and people but this might vary month to month. I hope you enjoy this little peek into the stuff that i love at the moment.

pictures.




books.

love letters to the dead by ava dellaira

I've read so many good reviews on this book and it was recommended to me by vogue so how could i resist; admittedly i have only read 15 pages but i know i will fall in love with it in september (the author of the perks of being a wallflower also loved it)

man repeller: seeking love. finding overalls. by leandra medine

Yes I'm a little bit late on this one but since I am catching up on all fashion related books these seemed like a humorous and refreshing take on the subject: recommended to the all the witty people out there and to the stylish outcast.

the hobbit by j.r.r tolkien 

I mean yes it's a classic but since the third movie is coming up this year, I have promised myself I will finally give the book a read since I love the whole lord of the rings and hobbit series anyways and I feel as though it would be a great book to snuggle up with on chillier autumn evenings.

music.

cedar lane by the first aid kit

superheroes by the script

little bit by perrin lamb

the wilder mile by the freedom fry

leeway by we were evergreen

scarecrow by alex & sierra

mother & father by broods

like i can by sam smith


movies.
(that i want to see and seem good)

two faces of january

roman holiday

this is where i leave you

charade

mood indigo

heathers

begin again

love, rosie


people.

ella grace denton

leandra medine

shini park

grace coddington (i mean yeah you can assume that she is on this list every single month)

emma stone

zoe sugg

sam smith

alexa chung


designers.

sachin + babi

alberta ferretti

delpozo

rodarte

draw in light

etro

alice temperley

talbot runhof




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form