Loughborough and Bristol visual diary

2:59 PMJennie Barck

Arguably one of my favourite things about living in a country like the United Kingdom is that I can visit my friends that live in nearby cities and do a bit of road tripping. Two of my best friends go to university only a couple of hours away from London and gladly I've managed to visit them both already. I love being able to see a different side of England and one of my favourite things in the world is just sitting on a bus looking at the bus or train and looking at the views, and the English countryside is actually quite versatile and beautiful, and each city has its own unique characteristics. In my experience Loughborough and Leicester are both quite homely and cosy while Bristol is definitely a student city with lovely little independent shops. It's also nice to escape all the busyness of the city for a while, but I always love coming back to the buzz and realize how much I already love it in London.

After being in Bristol for the weekend I've had a lot of uni work to catch up on and now the work is finally starting to really pile up and I've got a bunch of projects going on at the same time. That doesn't mean I'm complaining, I really love the challenge and wouldn't trade spending a Sunday night reading fashion bibles about legendary designers and letting my thoughts run freely for anything. The piece I am writing now is really exciting, and when it's finished and polished, I will post it up on here for you to see what kind of work I'm doing at university and so that I can share my enthusiasm.

Until then, here are some of my favourite pictures from all my travels around the UK in the past few months for you to get a bit of an idea of what I'm talking about.

LOUGHBOROUGH


 Leicester
The Loughborough pint of nasty


 Student night

 English countryside

BRISTOL



 German christmas market

Bond night




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form