Summer lookbook

2:27 AMJennie Barck

Here are 3 outfits that I would love to wear for the spring and summer in 2014. 

The dropwaist dress is a trend that I love at the moment and since spring is full of bright colors, I would pick a yellow one (might also be because it's my favorite color) and pair it with a denim jacket or even a black leather jacket. I also love white strappy heels and I think they perfectly complement this outfit and look really chic.

This one's an ethnic look with fringes and tribal prints. A leather skirt is on the top of my must-buy list for this summer as well as a gorgeous tribal top with dark colours. The white heels contrast with the dark complexity of the rest of the outfit. 

This last one's a very casual but cute outfit with the statement piece being brown fringe sandals (you might be able to tell that I'm in love with everything that has fringes on it at the moment). I'd pair the romper with a dark gray sweatshirt or a black and white striped tee plus some cute round cat eye sunglasses.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form